Monday, April 2, 2012

Second Annual Charity Luncheon

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us at our Second Annual Charity Luncheon and Silent Auction!  We had a great time this year!!  I couldn't have done it without the support of so many family and friends--thanks to everyone who brought a silent auction item or made a yummy dessert for us.  And thanks to everyone who bid on the great items this year.  A HUGE thank you goes out to my dear old friend Ron Bailey of Silver Spoon Entertainment!  If you have an event coming up and you need a DJ--I can't recommend him enough!  And some of you may remember--he not only DJs, he also performs wedding ceremonies if need be. 

Please continue to spread the word about this great charity to your friends, family and co-workers.  We will only be able to continue to help families in need if we continue to grow in our support from the community. 

1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Gratitude for the information regarding Second annual luncheon. I am sure it was successful. I also own a small business and for my employees I would be hosting a fun team building and lunch event at some local LA event venues. If you have any easy indoor game ideas, please share here.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios